We understand that the treatment we provide can be challenging for you and your family. While it is important to treat your medical condition it is equally important to support you through all aspects of your care.
We provide a full range of support services including
- Counselling and psychological support, this service is available to you and your family
- Complementary therapies including massage and reiki
- Dietetic advise from our expert dietician
- Access to the onsite Macmillan information centre
- Symptom control support
- Access to the ‘Living Well’ programme run by our sister site The LOC, this service helps to support patients after their treatment has finished